Your dental health is dependent on how well you care for your teeth and gums. Between visits to the dentist, it is important to maintain a healthy mouth at home. The following resources will give you more information on how you can engage in effective daily dental care.
- Periodontal disease is a very serious and common condition that you can prevent through thorough dental care. The American Dental Association provides an overview of periodontal disease and what steps you can take to avoid it.
- For more information on ways to alleviate the pain of erupting baby teeth , read this article presented by MayoClinic.com.
- It is important to understand the basics of dental care . WebMD.com provides a helpful overview of brushing, flossing, eating the right foods, visiting your dentist, and even choosing the right toothpaste.
- Basic preventative dental care can save you money ! Read this article by The Washington Times which argues that living a healthy life and seeing a dentist regularly are the keys to keeping your mouth healthy.
- At the heart of effective dental care lies effective tooth brushing. Colgate.com provides a thorough guide to how to properly brush your teeth .
An important component of your dental care routine is scheduling regular visits to the top dentists at Park 56 Dental . We are happy to answer any question you may have; call (212) 826-2322 today to schedule an appointment!