A healthy mouth is an asset that will last you a lifetime. There are easy steps you can take to protect your teeth and jaws, so talk to your dentist and take a look at the helpful resources below for the information you need to make a difference in your smile.
- Learn the basics about dental fillings and how cavities are treated on Colgate.com.
- Are you looking for an alternative to dental amalgam? Learn more about your other options, including tooth-colored composite resin fillings , on the website of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Get more information on preventing and treating facial and dental injuries from the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Did you know that mouthguards can protect against more than just tooth and jaw injuries? Check out why athletes wear mouthguards on Livestrong.com.
- Find out how wearing a mouthguard can de-stress your workout in this article from The New York Times.
Put your teeth in the hands of the top dentists at Park 56 Dental in New York. We offer a caring, comfortable environment for you to sit back, relax, and let us take care of your smile. Find out more about our dental team and the services we offer by exploring our website or calling (212) 826-2322.